“Stop the Pain” is a health & wellness book written by Scott K. Hannen. The book provides readers with information on how to manage and stop pain using six simple steps.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for people who are struggling with pain and don’t know how to manage it. The six steps presented in this book can help anyone find relief from their pain.
- Provides readers with information on how to manage and stop pain
- Written by Scott K. Hannen, a health & wellness expert
- Offers helpful tips for those looking to improve their overall wellbeing
- It is not comprehensive
- It does not include many scientific references
- The steps may be too simplistic for some people
Learn more about the author
Scott Hannen is a personal trainer and health & wellness coach. He has been helping people manage and overcome pain for over 10 years.
“This book changed my life!”
“This book is amazing! I have suffered from chronic pain for years, and this book has helped me more than any of the medications or treatments my doctors have prescribed. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is dealing with pain.”
“This is an excellent book! I am in chronic pain and have been searching for years for a way to manage it. These steps are easy to follow and have already started helping me.”
“Quit putting yourself through the pain, and start reading this book!”