Tangled Warriors is the fourth book in Jocelynn Drake’s erotic Weavers Circle series. Centuries ago, a group of powerful weavers used their magic to weave together an intricate web that connects them all across time. Now, they must use their skills once more to save themselves from destruction.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for adults only and contains graphic sexual content.
- The characters are well-developed and the plot is intricate
- The author’s writing style makes for an enjoyable read
- It’s a unique take on the erotic genre
- The book may be too explicit for some readers.
- The story can be confusing for those who are not familiar with the first three books.
- The ending may leave some readers unsatisfied.
Learn more about the author
Jocelynn Drake is the author of the erotic Weavers Circle series. Born and raised in Minnesota, she now lives in beautiful San Diego with her husband and two children. When she’s not writing or spending time with her family, Jocelynn loves reading, watching hockey, going to concerts, and exploring new places.” Series: Weavers Circle series.
“Drake does it again with another smoking hot installment in the Weavers Circle series. Tangled Warriors is crammed full of intrigue, action and scorching hot sex scenes that will leave you breathless.”
“The fourth book in Drake’s erotic Weaver’s Circle series is intense and thrilling. With the fate of the world hanging in balance, these powerful weavers will do whatever it takes to protect themselves and each other.”
“Amazing series! Can’t wait for the next one!”
“This book is fantastic! The characters are well written and the story moves along quickly. I can’t wait to read more!”