In Tell Me Everything, Erika Krouse tells the story of her work as a private investigator. She provides an inside look at the world of investigations and shares some of her most intriguing case files. Along the way, she offers insights into what it takes to be a successful PI and discusses how the profession has changed over time. This is a fascinating read for fans of true crime stories and anyone who is interested in learning more about life behind-the-scenes in law enforcement.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for fans of non-fiction crime stories, biographies and memoirs. It provides an inside look at the life of a private investigator, offering insights into what it takes to be successful in this profession.
- This book is a fascinating look inside the world of investigations
- It provides interesting insights into what it takes to be a successful PI
- The author discusses how the profession has changed over time, which offers perspective for readers
- It is not a very fast read.
- The author does not share many specific details about the investigations she worked on.
- There are some parts of the book that could be more interesting if they were fleshed out further.
Learn more about the author
Erika Krouse is a private investigator who has been in the business for over two decades. She specializes in family law and has worked on some of the most high-profile cases in recent history. Krouse is also the author of three nonfiction books, including Tell Me Everything: The Story of a Private Investigation (the subject of this review).
“Krouse has a knack for storytelling, and her intriguing case files make for fascinating reading. She clearly has a passion for private investigations, and it’s evident in her writing. This book is an enjoyable read from start to finish.”
“An excellent look at the world of private investigations, complete with case studies that are both intriguing and informative. Krouse has a great writing style that pulls you in from beginning to end.”
“A fascinating and well-written look inside the world of private investigations.”
“An interesting and well-written account of someone’s career in private investigation…This book is full of case files that are detailed enough to be intriguing without being overly gory or graphic.”