The 1-Page Marketing Plan is a concise and straightforward guide to creating, implementing, and measuring success in your marketing efforts. Whether you’re starting from scratch or just need a refresher course, this book shows you how to develop an effective plan that will help bring in more customers while making you stand out from the competition.
For who is this book for ?
If you are an entrepreneur, small business owner, or marketer looking for a concise and straightforward guide to creating successful marketing efforts, then The 1-Page Marketing Plan is the book for you.
- Allan Dib is a successful entrepreneur and marketing expert, so you can trust his advice.
- The 1-Page Marketing Plan is easy to read and follow.
- It provides useful tips for developing an effective marketing plan regardless of your experience or budget.
- The author does not provide enough case studies or examples to illustrate his points.
- The book is a little too short, and could use more detail in certain sections.
- Some readers may find the tone to be a bit condescending at times.
Learn more about the author
Allan Dib is an entrepreneur, consultant, and international speaker. He’s the founder of Salehoo, a wholesale supplier directory and marketing toolkit used by more than 60,000 entrepreneurs in over 169 countries. Allan has also been featured in The Huffington Post, Forbes, Inc., and Young Entrepreneur magazine.
“This is a great book. Allan’s writing style makes it easy to read and understand, and the concepts are presented in a way that helps you put them into practice right away.”
“A great read for small business owners or anyone starting a new project. Allan really breaks down the marketing process into simple and easy to understand steps.”
“Allan Dib’s 1-Page Marketing Plan is a refreshingly simple and straightforward guide to creating, implementing, and measuring success in your marketing efforts. With step-by-step instructions and accompanying examples, this book provides all you need to develop an effective plan tailored specifically for your business.”
“If you’re looking for a crash course in marketing, look no further. The 1-Page Marketing Plan is an easy read that will help get your business on the right track.”