The Afrominimalist’s Guide to Living with Less is a guide for African Americans who want to simplify their lives. Author Christine Platt offers tips and advice on how to declutter your home, reduce stress, and save money.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for African Americans who are looking to simplify their lives. It offers tips and advice on how to declutter your home, reduce stress, and save money.
- The author provides helpful tips and advice on how to declutter your home, reduce stress, and save money.
- The book is easy to read and provides simple solutions for everyday problems.
- This book is a great resource for African Americans who are looking to simplify their lives.”
- The author does not provide concrete advice or specific steps that can be followed
- The book is geared more towards people who are already familiar with minimalism
- There is a lack of diversity among the examples and stories used
Learn more about the author
Christine Platt is a life coach and the founder of Be More minimal, an online resource for people looking to simplify their lives. Christine has been featured in Essence magazine and on The Huffington Post, and she offers workshops throughout the United States.
“This book is great! It’s helped me declutter my home and simplified my life.”
“A great read for anyone wanting to simplify their life. The author provides practical tips and advice that is easy to follow.”
“This book is a total life-saver! I’m so grateful to Christine Platt for writing it.”
“The Afrominimalist’s Guide to Living with Less is a great read for anyone looking to declutter their home and life! The author provides clear and concise tips that are easy to follow. I would definitely recommend this book for anyone wanting to simplify their lives.”