The Assassin’s Blade is a collection of five prequel novellas to the New York Times bestselling Throne of Glass series. Catch up with Sarah J. Maas’s runaway hit characters before they storm the pages of A Court of Thorns and Roses. Passion, heartbreak, betrayal . . . and two hearts destined to find each other again! The assassin’s blade chooses Celaena Sardothien.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for people who are interested in the Throne of Glass series and want to know more about Celaena Sardothien’s past.
- The Assassin’s Blade is a perfect way to catch up on the characters and plot before A Court of Thorns and Roses.
- The novellas are well written and provide great insight into the characters’ motives.
- It’s a quick read that will keep you entertained until you can get your hands on the next book in the series.
- The Assassin’s Blade is a prequel novella series to the New York Times bestselling Throne of Glass series, which might be confusing for readers who haven’t read the first book yet.
- The characters may be familiar to fans of the series but they are still shallow and one dimensional.
- None of the five novellas really stand out as being particularly amazing or necessary reads.
Learn more about the author
Sarah J. Maas is the author of the New York Times bestselling Throne of Glass series, as well as A Court of Thorns and Roses. She lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and dog.
“Sarah J. Mass has quickly become one of my favorite authors and this collection did nothing to change that”
“Couldn’t put it down!”
“An excellent collection for any Throne of Glass fan wanting to delve deeper into the backstory of some of their favorite characters.”
“I absolutely loved this book! If you are a fan of Sarah J. Maas’ Throne of Glass series, then you will not want to miss out on these novellas.”