The Black Swan, Second Edition is a book about money and finance written by Nassim Nicholas Taleb. The book focuses on the highly improbable events that can have a major impact on our lives, and how we can protect ourselves from them.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for people who are interested in money and finance, and want to learn how to protect themselves from the highly improbable events that can have a major impact on their lives.
- The Black Swan, Second Edition is a great book for anyone interested in money and finance.
- The book offers a unique perspective on the world of finance that is not often found elsewhere.
- Taleb’s writing style is easy to read and engaging, making The Black Swan, Second Edition an enjoyable read.
- The author can be condescending and arrogant at times.
- The book is dense and filled with jargon that can be difficult to follow.
- It can be repetitive at times.
Learn more about the author
Nassim Nicholas Taleb is a Lebanese-American essayist, mathematician, philosopher and risk analyst. He is known for his book The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable, which examines how highly improbable and unexpected events can have a major impact on our lives.
“The Black Swan, Second Edition is a must read for anyone who wants to understand the risks and opportunities we face in our ever-changing world.”
“The Black Swan is a tour de force–a brilliantly written, innovative book that challenges many of the most fundamental assumptions about economics, finance, and society. It will change the way you look at the world.”
“The Black Swan, Second Edition is a must read for anyone looking to understand how rare and unpredictable events can affect our lives.”