The Book on Investing In Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down is a comprehensive guide to investing in real estate without using your own money. Author Brandon Turner offers creative strategies for getting started in the world of rental property investment, even if you don’t have much cash available. This book is a part of BiggerPockets’ Rental Kit 1 series.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for aspiring real estate investors who want to get started in the rental market, but don’t have a lot of cash available. It offers creative strategies for finding financing and getting started in the business.
- The author is very experienced and offers a lot of insight.
- The book is comprehensive and includes many strategies for getting started in rental property investment.
- It’s part of a series of books which can be helpful if you’re looking to get more in-depth knowledge about real estate investing.
- The strategies in the book may be risky
- The author is not a licensed real estate agent or lawyer, so readers should do their own research before taking any action
- May be too dense for novice investors
Learn more about the author
Brandon Turner is a real estate investor and writer for BiggerPockets, one of the world’s largest online communities for real estate investors. He has been involved in hundreds of transactions totaling more than $50 million in value.
“This is a great book for beginner investors. Brandon Turner does a great job of explaining complex topics in an easy to understand way.”
“A great read for beginners. Turner provides helpful tips and strategies for getting started in real estate, even if you don’t have a lot of money.”
“If you’re looking to get into real estate but don’t have a lot of cash, this is the book for you. Brandon Turner shares creative ways to invest in property using other people’s money, so you can get started with little or no financial investment. This is an essential resource for anyone interested in rental properties.”
“If you’re looking to get into rental properties, this is a must-read. Turner covers everything from finding and evaluating investment opportunities to managing your property once it’s been acquired.”