The Boy from the Woods is a mystery novel by Harlan Coben. The book is the first in a series featuring detective Max Wilde. When teenager Nick Monroe goes missing, his parents turn to Max for help finding their son. As Max begins investigating the case, he discovers that there may be more to Nick’s disappearance than meets the eye. With time running out, Max must unravel the secrets of Nick’s past before it’s too late.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for people who love mystery novels. It’s a thriller and suspense novel, so it’ll keep you on the edge of your seat.
- The author is a master of suspense, and the book is full of twists and turns that will keep you guessing until the very end.
- The characters are well developed and engaging, making it difficult to put the book down.
- It’s a great read for fans of mystery novels who are looking for something with a bit more edge.
- It’s the first book in a series, so it may leave some questions unanswered
- It’s a mystery novel, so the ending may be unsatisfying for some readers
- It’s been compared to Gillian Flynn’s Gone Girl, and many people believe that Flynn’s book is better
Learn more about the author
Harlan Coben is the author of more than thirty novels, including six #1 New York Times Bestsellers. His books have been published in more than forty countries and he has won numerous awards, including the Edgar Award, Anthony Award, Shamus Award, and Dylan Thomas Prize. He lives in New Jersey with his wife and four children.
“The Boy from the Woods is a fast-paced mystery that will keep you guessing until the very end. Harlan Coben is a master of suspense, and this novel is no exception. I couldn’t put it down!”
“Great read! Couldn’t put it down.”
“Harlan Coben does it again with a tale that is full of suspense and surprises. The Boy from the Woods is one thriller you won’t be able to put down.”
“I read this book in 2 days! I could not put it down. The characters are well developed and the plot is fast paced. A great read for any mystery fan.”