The Complete Conversations with God, by Neale Donald Walsch is the result of a nine-month dialogue between the author and what he believes to be GOD. The three book set covers all aspects of life, from birth to death, and everything in between. This unique perspective on one’s relationship with GOD will provide readers with new insight into their own lives and purpose here on earth.
For who is this book for ?
This book is definitely for the religious and spiritual minded individual. It invites you into a dialogue with God, providing deep insight on not just your relationship with Him, but everything in life. If you’re looking to gain a greater understanding of yourself and where you stand in relation to the divine plan, this book is for you!
- The author’s dialogue with GOD is honest, open, and vulnerable.
- The topics covered in the book are relevant to everyone’s life.
- The book provides readers with a new perspective on their relationship with GOD.
- The author’s conviction that he is speaking with GOD may be off-putting to some readers.
- The format of the book, a dialogue between the author and “GOD,” can be difficult to follow at times.
- Some of the topics covered in this book are heavy and depressing, such as death and loss.
Learn more about the author
Neale Donald Walsch is an American author of nine New Age books, including Conversations with God (reprinted in 36 languages), which he says were transmitted to him by a divine source.
“If you are looking for confirmation that there is someone up there who loves and cares about you, then this book is definitely worth reading.”
“I couldn’t put it down!”
“If you are looking for a way to connect with your creator, look no further than The Complete Conversations with God trilogy. In this intimate dialogue between Neale Donald Walsh and what he believes is the voice of GOD, you will find inspiration and guidance on every page.”
“WOW! I am speechless after reading the first book. I feel like Walsch has been in my head and knows everything about me. The transparency of his writing allows for an intimate conversation with GOD.”