This book includes Python machine learning, SQL, Linux, hacking with Kali Linux, hack websites, smartphones, coding and cybersecurity fundamentals. This comprehensive guide will teach you how to become a professional hacker and protect your devices from malicious attacks. You’ll learn how to code in Python and SQL as well as use essential tools like Kali Linux for penetration testing. By the end of this book you’ll be able tohack into networks, break passwords and encrypt data.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who wants to learn how to become a professional hacker and protect their devices from malicious attacks. You’ll need some basic coding and hacking knowledge, but no previous experience is required.
- This book is comprehensive and includes everything you need to learn about ethical hacking.
- The author is a professional hacker and knows what he’s talking about.
- This book is updated regularly with the latest information on cybersecurity threats.
- The book may be too comprehensive for beginners.
- The author’s writing style might not be to everyone’s taste.
- Some of the material in the book may be outdated
Learn more about the author
Charles Berry is an experienced cybersecurity professional and hacker. In this book he will share his expertise and help you become a skilled hacker yourself.
“This book is excellent! I’m a self-taught hacker and this has helped me fill in the gaps. The coding chapters are especially helpful.”
“This is an amazing book! I’ve never seen anything like it before. It’s perfect for anyone wanting to learn ethical hacking.”
“This is an excellent book for anyone looking to learn ethical hacking. The author provides a wealth of information that will help you progress from beginner to expert hacker. I highly recommend this book for anyone wanting to enter the security field.”
“This is an incredible resource for ethical hackers of all levels. The author provides concise, step-by-step instructions that will help you master some of the most important skills in the industry.”