The Danaher Diaries is a compilation of over 100 essays by black belt John Danaher. It features his thoughts on Jiu-Jitsu, kaizen (continuous improvement), training, and living an overall healthy life. This book provides a unique insight into the mind of one of BJJ’s most respected instructors and competitors.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who wants to learn from one of the best in the business. John Danaher has a wealth of knowledge and experience when it comes to Jiu-Jitsu, training, and living a healthy life. If you’re looking to improve your game or just live a better life, The Danaher Diaries is definitely worth reading.
- The Danaher Diaries provides a unique insight into the mind of one of BJJ’s most respected instructors and competitors.
- This book is packed with interesting information on Jiu-Jitsu, kaizen, training, and living an overall healthy life.
- If you’re looking for some great advice from John Danaher himself, then this is the book for you!
- The essays are sometimes difficult to read due-to the dense language and complex concepts
- The topics covered can be dry at times
- There is no table of contents or index, making it difficult to find specific information
Learn more about the author
John Danaher is a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and one of the most respected instructors and competitors in the sport. He has written extensively on BJJ, kaizen, training, and living a healthy life.
“This is a great book for any BJJ enthusiast. It gives you a behind the scenes look into John Danaher’s thought process and provides invaluable tips on training, competition, and living a healthy life.”
“John Danaher is one of the most respected figures in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu today. In The Danaher Diaries, he shares his thoughts on all aspects of the art – from technique to training methods to competition mindset. If you’re interested in learning more about BJJ, or just want a glimpse into the mind of one of its great masters, this book is for you.”
“If you are a fan of John Danaher, or just curious about what goes on in the mind of one of grappling’s most respected instructors and competitors, then this book is for you. The Danaher Diaries is packed full of interesting insights and musings on all things Jiu-Jitsu.”
“The Danaher Diaries is a must-read for any BJJ practitioner. It provides an in-depth look into the thoughts and philosophies of one of the sport’s most respected instructors and competitors. If you’re looking to improve your game, or just learn more about what makes John Danaher tick, this book is definitely for you.”