This book tells the dark story of Eminem, one of the most controversial and successful rappers in history. Nick Hasted delves into Eminem’s troubled family life, battles with addiction, and legal troubles to paint a complete picture of this iconic artist’s rise to fame and subsequent fall from grace.
For who is this book for ?
The Dark Story of Eminem is for fans of rap music and Eminem alike. It provides an in-depth look at the rapper’s life and career, from his difficult childhood to his current struggles with addiction and legal troubles.
- The author does a good job of painting a complete picture of Eminem’s life, from his troubled family history to his addiction problems to his legal troubles.
- The book is well written and easy to read.
- It provides an in-depth look at one of the most controversial and successful rappers in history.
- The author focuses too much on Eminem’s personal life and not enough on his music
- The book is poorly written and filled with errors
- It is extremely long and tedious to read
Learn more about the author
Nick Hasted is a freelance writer and musician who has been published in The Guardian, Mojo, Q, and other magazines. He lives in London.
“An honest and unbiased look at Eminem’s life both on and off stage. If you’re a fan of Eminem, this book is a must read.”
“I picked this book up because I am a fan of Eminem. I was not disappointed! This is an excellent biography that tells the story of his life in great detail. It is well written and absorbing.”
“A riveting and complete look at Eminem’s life story. This is no puff piece, Hasted digs deep into the difficult aspects of Slim Shady’s life including his troubled family history, addiction problems and legal issues. The result is an unvarnished look at one of the most successful and controversial rappers in history.”
“If you’re a fan of Eminem, or just interested in the dark side of celebrity life, then this book is definitely for you. It provides an incredibly detailed account of all the ups and downs Eminem has faced over the years.”