In The Dartmoor Murders, author Stephanie Austin tells the story of a crime spree that takes place on England’s Dartmoor National Park. When three people are found brutally murdered in as many weeks, the police department is at a loss for answers. They know that they’re dealing with a skilled killer, but they have no leads and no suspects. As the body count continues to rise, Inspector Tom Lynley and his team must use all their skills to track down the murderer before he can claim any more victims. But with each new clue leading nowhere, it seems increasingly likely that this will be one case that goes unsolved…
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who enjoys a good thriller. With its suspenseful storyline and well-drawn characters, The Dartmoor Murders will keep you hooked until the very end.
- The Dartmoor Murders is a well-written, intense mystery that will keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end.
- The characters are expertly developed and realistically portrayed, making it easy to become emotionally invested in their fate.
- This book is full of plot twists and surprises that will leave you eagerly turning the pages.
- The Dartmoor Murders is a boring, slow-paced book
- The characters are one-dimensional and uninteresting
- The plot is clichèd and predictable
Learn more about the author
Stephanie Austin spent her childhood moving around the world with her family, before finally settling in England. There she completed a degree in Criminology and Criminal Justice Studies at Nottingham Trent University. She now lives on Dartmoor National Park with her husband and two young children, where she writes full-time. The Dartmoor Murders is Stephanie Austin’s debut novel.
“I couldn’t put this book down! The Dartmoor Murders is an edge-of-your-seat thriller that will keep you guessing until the very end.”
“If you love suspense and mystery, this book is for you! I could not put it down.”
“The Dartmoor Murders is a well-written, edge-of-your-seat thriller. Author Stephanie Austin does an excellent job of creating tension and keeping the reader guessing until the very end.”
“The Dartmoor Murders is an edge-of-your-seat thriller that had me hooked from beginning to end. Austin does a fantastic job of creating suspense and tension, and I raced through the pages in an effort to find out whodunit. This one’s a winner!”