When Dakota Logan fails to show up for her flight, her friends know something is wrong. They launch a search for the missing woman, but come up empty-handed. As suspicion falls on everyone close to Dakota, including her new husband and family members, they must piece together what happened in order to find out what became of their loved one.
For who is this book for ?
The Disappearance of Dakota Logan is a mystery/thriller novel that will keep readers on the edge of their seats. With plenty of suspense and plot twists, it’s perfect for anyone who enjoys a good thriller story.
- The suspenseful plot will keep you hooked until the very end.
- The characters are well developed and relatable.
- The author does a great job of creating a tense atmosphere throughout the story.
- The mystery is not particularly compelling or unique.
- The characters are uninteresting and one-dimensional.
- The plot is predictable and formulaic
Learn more about the author
“This was a fantastic read! I loved the characters and couldn’t put it down!”
“This book is intense and full of suspense! I was hooked from beginning to end.”
“Compelling and exciting! This book had me hooked from beginning to end.”
“A well-crafted mystery with an intriguing plot and a large cast of believable characters. I couldn’t put it down!”