The Dragon King’s Heart is a LGBTQ+ fantasy novel about two young men who are forced to flee their home after it’s attacked. They end up in the high garden, a place where dragons live, and must work together to save the kingdom from destruction.
For who is this book for ?
- The characters are well developed and interesting
- The plot is fast paced and exciting
- The worldbuilding is fantastic
- The book is too short.
- The ending is rushed and feels unfinished.
- There could be more development between the two main characters.
Learn more about the author
“The Dragon King’s Heart is a fantastic tale of adventure, love and self-discovery. C.K. Noel has created a richly imagined world populated by lovable characters that I quickly came to care for.”
“Wonderful characters and an interesting story. This book has everything I love in a good fantasy.”
“The Dragon King’s Heart is a beautifully written and enchantingly crafted tale that will steal your heart and leave you eagerly turning the pages in anticipation of what happens next. A fantastical romance unlike any other, I absolutely loved it!”