The Dragon Reborn is the third book in Robert Jordan’s popular The Wheel of Time series. In this captivating installment, Rand al’Thor—the Dragon Reborn and carrier of the One Power—must travel to Tear in order to confront his destiny as the leader of the world’s armies against the Dark One. Along with Moiraine Damodred and her Warder Lan Mandragoran, Rand strives to master his power so that he can defeat Ba’alzamon: Lord of Darkness and destroyer of souls. Meanwhile, Perrin Aybara battles Whitecloaks; Egwene Al’meara suffers at Tar Valon; Mat Cauthon schemes in Shady Lady taverns; Thom Merrilin hides from Halfmen assassins; Nynaeve ti Neihian approaches tel’taraggi secrets while Elayne Trakand contends for the Lion Throne. But all around them a disturbing pattern emerges . . . one which foreshadows an even greater threat lurking just beyond their sight.
For who is this book for ?
- The Dragon Reborn is an extremely exciting and fast-paced book that will keep you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end.
- Robert Jordan’s writing is so descriptive and evocative that you feel as though you are right there alongside the characters, experiencing everything first hand.
- The Wheel of Time series is a truly epic tale, spanning many years and featuring a large cast of unforgettable characters.
- The Dragon Reborn is a great book that you won’t want to put down.
- This exciting installment will transport you into another world and keep you hooked until the very end.
- If you’re looking for an unforgettable science fiction and fantasy adventure, then this is the perfect read for you!
Learn more about the author
Robert Jordan was born in 1948 in Charleston, South Carolina. He taught himself to read when he was four years old and subsequently devoured the works of Herman Melville, Jules Verne, Robert Louis Stevenson, Mark Twain, and Edgar Rice Burroughs. A graduate of The Citadel (The Military College of South Carolina), Jordam served two tours In Vietnam with the United States Army; afterwards he obtained a law degree from George Washington University. He practiced law for sixteen years before becoming a full-time writer.
“Robert Jordan has created a work of breathtaking scope and complexity . . .”
“The Dragon Reborn is one of the best books I’ve read in a while. Robert Jordan has managed to create a rich and complex world, with characters that you can’t help but root for.”
“The story is intense and well-plotted, the characters are richly drawn and believable, and the setting is vividly described. It’s one of those books that’s hard to put down.”
“The Dragon Reborn is one of the greatest books I have ever read. Robert Jordan’s writing flows like a river and sucks you in until the very last page.”