The Ex is a mystery, thriller, and suspense novel written by Freida McFadden. In this psychological thriller, Cassie Andrews finds herself in the middle of a deadly game when she becomes targeted by her ex-boyfriend. With nowhere to turn for help, she must outsmart him before he kills her. Tense and thrilling with unexpected twists and turns around every corner, The Ex will keep readers on the edge of their seats until the very end.
For who is this book for ?
This book is perfect for those who are looking for a suspenseful, thrilling read with plenty of unexpected twists and turns. Anyone who enjoys mystery novels will enjoy this one as well.
- The Ex is a psychological thriller that will keep readers on the edge of their seats
- The story has unexpected twists and turns around every corner
- Freida McFadden is a talented author who knows how to weave a captivating tale
- The Ex may be too intense for some readers.
- The plot may seem clichéd to some.
- Some readers may find the ending unsatisfying.
Learn more about the author
Freida McFadden is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh and an avid reader who loves nothing more than getting lost in a good book. She lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and two young children.
“This book is a real page turner! Once I started reading it, I could not put it down. The suspense was thrilling and the ending left me wanting more.”
“A great thriller with unexpected twists and turns. I couldn’t put it down!”
“A fast-paced, edge of your seat thriller that kept me guessing until the end. I couldn’t put it down!”
“An intense, edge-of-your-seat thriller that will keep you guessing until the very end. McFadden has a real gift for creating believable and multi layered characters who jump off the page.”