The Eye of the World is the first book in The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. It tells the story of Rand al’Thor, a young man who must become The Dragon Reborn to stop an evil force from destroying humanity. Along with his friends Matrim Cauthon and Perrin Aybara, Rand sets out on a quest to find the Horn of Valere and save the world from darkness.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for young adults and older who love science fiction or fantasy. It has good character development, a decent plot line with lots of action, adventure, mystery and suspense.
- The Eye of the World is a well-written, captivating novel that will keep you entertained from beginning to end.
- It introduces readers to an intricate and imaginative world full of compelling characters.
- The story is thrilling and action-packed, with plenty of suspense and intrigue.
- The Eye of the World is a great book for fans of epic fantasies.
- Robert Jordan’s writing style is rich and descriptive, making it easy to get lost in the story.
- The plot moves quickly and keeps readers engaged until the very end.
Learn more about the author
Robert Jordan was born in 1948 in Charleston, South Carolina. He graduated from The Citadel in 1970 and served two years in the U.S. Army before becoming a freelance writer. His Wheel of Time series has sold more than forty-five million copies worldwide and is published in twenty-six languages.
“The Eye of the World is an amazing book. It has everything a great fantasy novel needs- adventure, mystery and magic. I could not put it down!”
“This book was amazing! Once I picked it up, I couldn’t put it down.”
“The Eye of the World is one of my favorite books. Robert Jordan does an excellent job creating a rich and detailed world, populated by believable characters.”
“A great start to a classic series.”