The Eye of the World is the first book in The Wheel of Time series, written by Robert Jordan. It tells the story of Rand al’Thor and his friends Matrim Cauthon and Perrin Aybara as they journey to find Rand’s uncle, who has gone missing. Along their way they must face numerous dangers, including Darkfriends, Trollocs, and Aes Sedai.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for those who enjoy science fiction and fantasy, as it contains elements of both genres. The story is full of adventure and excitement, and will keep the reader hooked until the very end.
- The Eye of the World is a well-written, exciting book that will keep you hooked until the very end.
- The characters are realistic and engaging, making it easy to become attached to them.
- Robert Jordan’s worldbuilding is incredible, creating a rich and intricate fantasy world for readers to explore.
- The Eye of the World is a great book for anyone who wants to get into theWheel of Time series.
- It can be difficult to follow if you’re not already familiar withthe world Jordan has created.
- The ending leaves you wanting more.
Learn more about the author
Robert Jordan was born in 1948 in Charleston, South Carolina. He attended the United States Military Academy at West Point, where he received a degree in physics. After graduating he served as an officer in the 82nd Airborne Division. In 1982 he debuted with The Eye of the World, which began his epic Wheel of Time series.Jordan passed away on September 16th 2007 due to cardiac amyloidosis.
“It is a good book. You should read it.”
“Robert Jordan has created a detailed and believable world, with complex characters and an intriguing plot. I can’t wait to read the next volume in this series!”
“This book is an excellent beginning to a thrilling series. Robert Jordan has created a world that is rich in detail and populated by characters who come to life on the page.”
“The Eye of the World is an amazing book. It has everything: adventure, mystery, magic, and more. If you’re looking for a good fantasy novel to read, I highly recommend this one.”