The Feud Trilogy is a series of three books written by Kyle Prue. The first book, The Feud, was published on November 1st, 2016. In the town of Fairview, there has been a feud going on for generations between the Hatfield and McCoy families. And now it’s up to sixteen year old Aiden McCoy to put an end to it once and for all. Aiden must face his fears and overcome countless obstacles in order to finally bring peace to his family and community.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who loves a good Teen & Young Adult drama filled with adventure and suspense.
- The Feud is an exciting and suspenseful story that will keep you hooked until the very end.
- The characters are well developed and easy to root for.
- Kyle Prue does a great job of bringing the feuding families to life, creating a world that is rich in history and culture.
- The Feud Trilogy might be a bit too young for some adults
- Some readers may not enjoy the rural setting
- The resolution of the feud might seem a bit rushed or easy
Learn more about the author
Kyle Prue is a sixteen year old author from Virginia. This is his first novel.
“Kyle Prue has done an excellent job of creating a cast of believable and compelling characters in The Feud. I was immediately drawn into the story and could not put it down! Aiden McCoy is a hero for our times, battling against all odds to resolve ancient grudges. This book has something for everyone – adventure, suspense, romance, and plenty of action.”
“This book is amazing! I couldn’t put it down.”
“This book is an amazing read! full of adventure, mystery and suspense. I could not put it down!”
“A well written, thrilling story that kept me hooked until the very end!”