The Flames of Hope is a children’s audiobook written by Tui T. Sutherland. The novel follows the story of five young dragon riders who must travel to the edge of the world to save their kingdom from destruction.Along the way, they learn about friendship, courage, and self-sacrifice.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for children who are interested in fantasy and adventure.
- The story is exciting and full of adventure
- The characters are likable and relatable
- The narration is well done
- The Flames of Hope can be a little difficult to follow at times
- The ending may feel rushed or unfinished to some readers
- There is an abundance of characters, which can be confusing for young listeners
Learn more about the author
Tui T. Sutherland is the author of several children’s books, including The Wings of Fire series and the Pet Trouble series. She has also written for television shows such as Dinosapien and Slugterra.
“This thrilling adventure is perfect for any reluctant reader. The characters are likeable and the action-packed plot will keep kids hooked until the very end.”
“The Flames of Hope is a fantastic audiobook that will keep children hooked until the very end. The characters are believable and relatable, and the plot is fast-paced and exciting. I highly recommend this book for anyone looking for an enjoyable read.”
“The story is exciting and well written. The characters are likable and believable. I highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good adventure.”
“An epic adventure story with rich and compelling characters.”