For who is this book for ?
The Forest Bride is for children who love magical stories with a strong heroine.
- The Forest Bride is a magical story about love and adventure.
- The audiobook is beautifully narrated by actress Elisabeth Rodgers.
- The story will keep children entertained for hours on end.
- The story may be too scary or intense for some young listeners.
- The audio production could be improved with better sound quality and more engaging storytelling.
- Some parts of the story may be confusing to follow without visuals accompaniment.
Learn more about the author
Parker Fillmore is the author of The Forest Bride and several other children’s audiobooks. She has a degree in creative writing from the University of Utah and lives with her family in Salt Lake City, Utah.
“The Forest Bride is one of the best audiobooks I have ever listened to! The story was enchanting and kept me captivated from beginning to end. Parker Fillmore’s narration was absolutely beautiful, and I would highly recommend this audiobook to anyone looking for a magical listening experience.”
“Audiobooks are a great way to spend an hour or two, and this one is no exception. The Forest Bride is the story of Hannah, who must outwit a wicked fairy in order to save her true love from being turned into a frog. I was pulled right into the story and loved following along with Hannah on her quest. The narration by Cassandra Campbell was wonderful, too.”
“A delightful tale that my daughter and I both enjoyed.”
“Magical and Enchanting!”