The Four Agreements is a book written by don Miguel Ruiz. The main theme of the book is to teach people how to live in harmony with themselves and others, based on the author’s personal experiences and observations.
For who is this book for ?
- The Four Agreements offers a simple, yet powerful set of principles to help people live happier lives.
- The book is easy to read and filled with personal stories that make it relatable.
- The concepts presented in the book can be applied to everyday life, making them practical and helpful.
- The book may be difficult to read or follow for some people.
- The author’s personal experiences and observations may not be relevant to everyone.
- Some of the concepts in the book may be difficult to put into practice.
Learn more about the author
don Miguel Ruiz is a Mexican physician and Toltec shaman who has written several books on the Toltec philosophy.
“Powerful wisdom for creating harmony in our lives.”
“The Four Agreements is life-changing. It’s a beautiful way to live, and it makes so much sense! I’m implementing the agreements into my life as we speak!”
“The Four Agreements is a life-changing book. It’s helped me become more conscious and happier in my daily life.”
“It is a quick read, and it will change your life.”