The Graveyard Book: Full-Cast Production is an audiobook by Neil Gaiman. It tells the story of Nobody Owens, who was raised in a graveyard by ghosts. The audiobook features a full cast of narrators, including Imelda Staunton, Derek Jacobi, and Robert Madge.
For who is this book for ?
This book is perfect for children ages 8 and up who are interested in spooky stories. The Graveyard Book is a great choice for fans of novels like Harry Potter, as it features magic and adventure.
- The Graveyard Book: Full-Cast Production has a great cast of narrators.
- The audiobook is very well-produced.
- It’s a great story for kids and adults alike.
- The Graveyard Book: Full-Cast Production is quite pricey.
- The audiobook may not be suitable for very young children, as it contains some scary elements.
- Some listeners have complained about the sound quality of the production.
Learn more about the author
Neil Gaiman is the award-winning, #1 New York Times bestselling author of more than 20 books, including The Graveyard Book (winner of the Hugo and Nebula Awards), Coraline, Stardust, American Gods.
“The Graveyard Book is a delightful tale that will engage and enchant listeners of all ages. The talented cast provides an excellent narration, bringing Gaiman’s characters to life. This production is perfect for those who are looking for an enjoyable listening experience.”
“This was a great listen! The different voices were amazing and really brought the story to life. I would definitely recommend this one.”
“Gaiman’s lyrical storytelling is brought to life by a stellar cast of performers in this full-cast production…This well-paced audiobook will keep listeners engaged from beginning to end.”
“The Graveyard Book is one for all the family to enjoy. With touching, funny and spooky moments it will keep you gripped from start to finish.”