In The Gray Man, by Mark Greaney, Court Gentry is a legendary assassin known as the Gray Man. He’s perfect at killing his targets without leaving any clues behind. But when he disappears for six months and then resurfaces in Rome, it seems like he may have finally made a mistake. Now the US government wants him dead or alive – but they’re not the only ones after him. The Russian mafia has put out a kill order on Gentry too, so now he’s got enemies on all sides…
For who is this book for ?
- thrilling read
- well written with great characters
- keeps you on the edge of your seat
- Court Gentry is a skilled assassin who has never failed to complete a mission, until now.
- The Russian mafia is after Court Gentry for reasons unknown.
- With enemies on all sides, the Gray Man must use all of his skills to survive.”
Learn more about the author
Mark Greaney is a New York Times best-selling author who has written five Gray Man novels, as well as the Tom Clancy novel Commander in Chief.
“Riveting and explosive, with nonstop action from beginning to end!”
“The Gray man is one of the best thrillers I have ever read. Once you start reading, it’s hard to put down.”
“The Gray Man is a high- stakes, adrenaline- fueled thriller that never lets up. Court Gentry is one of the most unique and compelling action heroes I’ve come across in years.”