The continuing adventures of Rand al’Thor, the Dragon Reborn, and his companions as they fight to save the world from ultimate evil.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for avid science fiction and fantasy readers who are looking to continue the adventure of Rand al’Thor. It continues his story as he fights against ultimate evil in order to save the world.
- The Great Hunt is an excellent continuation of The Wheel of Time series
- The characters are well developed and the story is very exciting
- It’s a page turner that will keep you hooked until the end
- The Great Hunt is the second book in The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan
- In this installment, Rand al’Thor and his companions quest to find two kidnapped boys who are prophesied to save the world from ultimate evil
- This page-turner is full of adventure, magic, mystery and suspense
Learn more about the author
Robert Jordan was born in 1948 in Charleston, South Carolina. He taught himself to read when he was four years old, and by the time he was six he had devoured the contents of his local library. He began writing at age twelve and published his first story in 1970. Jordan attended The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina, where he earned a degree in English Literature. After graduating from college, Jordan served as an officer in the U.S Air Force Space Command’s Operations Directorate for many years before retiring to pursue a full-time career as a writer.”.
“The Great Hunt is an excellent follow-up to The Eye of the World. Rand, Perrin and Egwene continue their epic journey across the land while encountering dangerous new adversaries. Robert Jordan’s worldbuilding skills are on full display in this novel, providing readers with a rich and detailed backdrop against which thrilling adventures unfold.”
“The Great Hunt”
“The Great Hunt is a must read for any fan of epic fantasy. The characters are well developed and the storyline is engaging. I highly recommend this book.”
“I loved The Great Hunt. It was exciting, full of action, and kept me hooked the entire time.”