Glenn Beck’s latest book, The Great Reset, is a scathing indictment of the current state of American politics and society. In it, he lays blame for the country’s ills at the feet of Joe Biden and other leading figures in the Democratic Party. He argues that they are paving the way for fascism to take hold in America.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who wants to understand the current state of American politics and society. It provides a scathing indictment of the Democratic Party and its leading figures, Joe Biden in particular.
- Beck is a skilled writer and makes his argument in a clear, concise way
- He offers an original perspective on current events that is worth considering
- The book provides readers with an understanding of the dangers posed by fascism
- Beck has a history of making inflammatory statements and this book is no exception
- The thesis of the book is based on a single, dubious assumption
- It’s difficult to take Beck seriously as an author
Learn more about the author
“This book is a must-read for anyone who wants to understand the current state of American politics. Beck does an excellent job of dissecting the origins of fascism and explaining how it is taking hold in America today.”
“This book is a must-read for anyone who wants to understand the current state of our country. Beck does an excellent job of exposing the dangers of progressivism and showing how it is leading us down a dangerous path.”
“This book is a must-read for anyone who wants to understand the state of our nation today. Glenn Beck does an excellent job of exposing the threat posed by Joe Biden and the Democratic Party.”
“An important book that lays out the stakes for America’s future.”