For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who wants to get their house in order and achieve their home goals. The book provides instructions and tips on how to organize your home, as well as advice on what to do if you hit a roadblock. If you’re looking for an organized home without the hassle, this book is perfect for you!
- The Home Edit is a great guide to organizing your house and achieving your home goals.
- The refrigerator labels are a helpful download that can make fridge organization easier.
- This book is packed with helpful tips, suggestions, and advice for anyone hoping to get their home organized.
- It’s not a physical book.
- It can be expensive if you want to use all of the resources included.
- The author is very pushy about her ways of organizing and some people may not agree with her methods.
Learn more about the author
Clea Shearer is a professional organizer and the co-founder of HomeEdit.com, an online home organization company. Clea has appeared on NBC’s Today Show, The Doctors, and more to share her expert tips on home organization.
“This book is a fantastic resource for anyone looking to get their home in order. The layout is easy to follow, and the tips are practical and useful. I was especially impressed with the refrigerator labels- they’re a great way to keep track of what’s in your fridge without having to search through it every time you want something.”
“I loved this book! The author provides clear, concise advice for getting your home in order. I especially appreciate her section on purging and her focus on living with less.”
“The Home Edit is full of great advice and inspiration for anyone who wants to get their home in order. The authors share their own experiences as well as tips from professionals, all with an approachable, easy-to-follow style.”
“This book is a must-read for anyone who wants to get organized and improve their home. Shearer’s tips are easy to follow and really work!”