The Ickabog is a children’s audiobook by J.K. Rowling. It tells the story of a young girl named Lily, who goes on an adventure to save her friend Ickabog from the evil witch Grunhilda. Along the way, she meets many colorful characters and learns some valuable lessons about courage and friendship.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for children who are interested in adventure stories, and who want to learn about the importance of friendship.
- The narration is very engaging and the characters are likable
- It’s a fun, adventure story that teaches children important life lessons
- The audio production is well done, with good sound quality and an interesting narrator
- The story may be too scary for some young children.
- It is an audiobook, so they will need to have a listening device handy.
- The length of the book may be too much for some kids to complete in one sitting.
Learn more about the author
J.K. Rowling is the author of the Harry Potter series and The Ickabog. She was born in England in 1965 and became a successful writer while still a young woman. Her books have been translated into dozens of languages and have sold millions of copies around the world.”.
“My daughter loves this book! She can’t wait to listen to it every night.”
“My daughter loves this story! The characters are vivid and the plot is engaging. She can’t wait to hear more.”
“The Ickabog is a delightful children’s audiobook with an engaging story and colorful characters. Lily is a strong protagonist who faces challenges head-on and learns important life lessons along the way. This book will be enjoyed by readers of all ages.”
“Lily’s adventure is exciting and full of surprises. The characters are well-developed and likable, the story is engaging, and the lessons are valuable. My daughter loved it!”