The Last Wish is a science fiction and fantasy book written by Andrzej Sapkowski. It was first published in 1992.
For who is this book for ?
- The book is full of action and adventure
- It’s well written and easy to read
- The characters are interesting and diverse
- The Last Wish is a science fiction and fantasy book written by Andrzej Sapkowski. It was first published in 1992.
- The plot can be slow at times
- Some of the characters are not very likable
Learn more about the author
Andrzej Sapkowski is a Polish science fiction and fantasy writer. He studied economy, business administration, and journalism. His writing career began in 1986 with the publication of his short story “The Witcher” in a magazine called Nowa Fantastyka (New Fantasy). This was followed by two novellas featuring Geralt of Rivia: “Sword of Destiny” (1992) and “Blood of Elves” (1994). The novel series titled Wiedźmin consisting of eight volumes followed shortly thereafter; it has since been translated into numerous other languages.
“A thoroughly enjoyable and easy read – I flew through it!”
“One of the best books I’ve read in a long time! A must-read for any fans of high fantasy.”
“A brilliant book that hooks you from start to finish!”
“A fast-paced, action-packed fantasy that will keep you turning the pages until the end!”