When Little Ronnie goes to bed, he’s afraid of the dark. To help him feel better, his mom tells him a story about a brave zombie who faces all sorts of scary creatures in the night. With each creature that Little Ronnie imagines, his comfort grows – until he falls asleep with a smile on his face knowing that the Zombie is watching over him!
For who is this book for ?
This is a children’s audiobook that tells the story of a zombie who protects Little Ronnie from all sorts of scary creatures at night. It is perfect for kids who are afraid of the dark, as it will help them feel better knowing that the Zombie is watching over them.
- The Legend of the Zombie is a children’s audiobook that tells the story of a brave zombie who protects others from scary creatures at night.
- The book is written by Francesca Vignaga, an award-winning author whose work has been published in many magazines and anthologies.
- The audio version includes music and sound effects to bring the story to life for listeners.
- The illustrations are not particularly appealing.
- The story is a bit simplistic and might be too juvenile for some readers.
- The Zombie’s heroism feels a little forced and unrealistic.
Learn more about the author
Francesca Vignaga is an Italian author and illustrator of children’s books. She has written more than 50 titles, many of which have been translated into other languages.
“This story is perfect for little kids who are afraid of the dark. The Zombie is a friendly, brave character who helps Little Ronnie feel safe and happy.”
“This story is perfect for kids who are afraid of the dark! The Legend of the Zombie is a funny and adorable tale that will help them feel brave.”
“This is a great book for kids who are afraid of the dark. The story is comforting and has a happy ending.”
“This book is so cute! My daughter loves it and asks to listen to it every night. The Legend of the Zombie is a great bedtime story for kids who are afraid of the dark.”