Marilyn Manson tells the hard-hitting and insightful story of his life from a departed childhood, to becoming one of rock music’s most notorious and successful performers. Along the way he overcame abuse, addiction, multiple surgeries and an intense battle with depression. This is not only a compelling autobiography but also a roadmap for others seeking to overcome their own adversity.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who wants to read about the life of Marilyn Manson, an American singer and songwriter. This book tells the story of his life from childhood until becoming a successful musician. It also includes information on how he overcame abuse, addiction, and depression.
- The author’s experiences will likely resonate with readers who have faced similar challenges
- The book provides an inside look at the music industry and the challenges of being a successful musician
- Manson offers advice on how to overcome adversity
- The book is poorly edited.
- The author spends too much time talking about himself and his addictions.
- It reads like a diary entry at times.
Learn more about the author
Marilyn Manson is an American singer, songwriter, musician, composer, actor and painter. In addition to his work as a solo artist, he was originally the lead singer of Marilyn Manson & the Spooky Kids and then of Marilyn Manson.
“If you’re a Marilyn Manson fan, then this book is a must read. If you’re not familiar with him or his music, then this probably wouldn’t be the best place to start.”
“This book is raw, gritty, and brutally honest. It provides an inside look at the life of one of rock music’s most successful and controversial performers.”
“You have to read this book. It’s not just an autobiography, it is a guideline for how to overcome anything bad that happens in your life.”
“Manson has shown us that he is not just another pretty face in the entertainment industry. He has a story to tell and it’s one worth reading.”