The Manager’s Path is a guide for tech leaders navigating growth and change. Authored by Camille Fournier, the book provides readers with essential insights and advice on topics such as creating a vision, managing teams, making tough decisions, and more.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for current and aspiring tech leaders looking to navigate the challenges of growth and change. Camille Fournier provides readers with essential insights and advice on topics such as creating a vision, managing teams, making tough decisions, and more.
- The Manager’s Path is a practical guide that offers valuable insights and advice for tech leaders navigating growth and change.
- The author, Camille Fournier, is a experienced manager who provides readers with real-world examples and case studies.
- This book is filled with valuable information that will help readers become better managers.
- The book may be too dense for some readers.
- Fournier’s advice is geared specifically towards tech leaders, which may not be applicable to all types of managers.
- Some of the concepts covered in the book may already be familiar to experienced managers.
Learn more about the author
Camille is a senior engineer at Facebook and the author of The Manager’s Path, a guide for tech leaders navigating growth and change. She has spent over 14 years working in technology, including stints at Google, Apple, Amazon, and Netflix.
“This book is a gem for any manager, regardless of their level of experience. Fournier’s insights are clear, concise and easy to apply – making it an excellent reference tool.”
“If you are a manager, or aspire to become one, then this book is for you. Camille distills her years of experience managing tech teams into clear and practical advice that will help you navigate the challenges of growth and change.”
“The Manager’s Path is a well-written and concise guide to managing teams in the tech industry. Fournier provides relevant examples and case studies that help illustrate her points. This book is perfect for busy tech managers who want to quickly learn how to navigate growth and change.”
“A great read for anyone in a leadership position or aspiring to be one. Provides practical tips and advice that can be applied to any situation.”