In The Maze Runner, a group of teens wakes up in an enclosed maze with no memory of how they got there. They must find their way out before the clock runs out…or they’ll be trapped forever!
For who is this book for ?
- The Maze Runner is a great book for young adults who enjoy adventure and mystery stories.
- The story moves quickly and keeps the reader engaged throughout.
- It has an interesting premise that makes you want to find out what happens next.
- The Maze Runner may be too scary or intense for some young readers.
- The ending may leave some readers wanting more.
- Some chapters may be harder to follow than others.
Learn more about the author
“The Maze Runner is a fast-paced, edge-of-your seat thriller that will leave you wanting more.”
“Terrifying and thrilling! I couldn’t put it down.”
“A fast-paced, action-packed adventure that is sure to thrill readers of all ages.”