In this fun and lighthearted children’s audiobook, follow the story of a new kid in school who is having a hard time making friends. But all that changes when he shows up to class one day wearing an impossibly magnificent hat! With his new found confidence, the New Kid quickly becomes the life of the party and makes plenty of friends along the way.
For who is this book for ?
This book is perfect for any child who is new to school, or who is struggling to make friends. The New Kid’s story will help reassure kids that it’s ok to be a little bit different, and that there’s plenty of time for them to find their place in the world. With its upbeat message and charming illustrations, this audiobook is sure to become a favorite read-aloud choice!
- The New Kid and His Impressively Magnificent Hat is a lighthearted, fun children’s audiobook that will quickly become a favorite.
- The story follows the journey of a new kid in school who finds confidence when he starts wearing an impossibly magnificent hat.
- This book is bound to put a smile on readers’ faces with its amusing and heartwarming story.
- The book may be too silly for older children
- The story may be too predictable for some readers
- Some listeners may find the narrator’s voice to be grating
Learn more about the author
Dan Sacharow is a writer and director whose work has been featured on Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, PBS Kids, Hulu, and Amazon. He lives in Los Angeles with his wife and two children.
“This book is hilariously amazing! I couldn’t stop laughing!”
“This book is amazing! The hat is so cool. I totally want one now.”
“This audiobook is perfect for young listeners who are new to school, or any age listener who loves a good story about making friends.”
“I loved this book! The New Kid has a really fun and exciting adventure while making new friends. His impressive hat is definitely the star of the story.”