The Obstacle Is the Way is a book about how to turn trials into triumph. It’s about learning to face adversity head-on and using it as fuel to achieve your goals. The author, Ryan Holiday, draws on the wisdom of ancient philosophers and modern day entrepreneurs to teach you how to overcome any obstacle in your way.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who wants to achieve their goals, despite the obstacles in their way. It’s for people who are looking for a new perspective on how to overcome adversity and turn it into success.
- This book is full of practical advice that can be applied to your everyday life.
- It’s filled with wisdom from successful people throughout history.
- The author has personal experience overcoming great obstacles himself.
- It may be difficult to put the advice into practice
- May be repetitive for some readers
- Could be seen as cheesy by others
Learn more about the author
Ryan Holiday is a writer, marketer, and entrepreneur. He has worked with top brands such as American Apparel, Tucker Carlson, and Sun Microsystems. In 2009 he founded Brass Check Marketing, a company that helps businesses turn their passions into profits.
“The Obstacle Is the Way is an excellent book that inspires us to face our challenges and take on our obstacles head-on. It ties in well with The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle, which teaches how to live in the present moment.”
“Ryan Holiday is one of the most insightful and thought-provoking writers of our time.”
“This book is amazing! It has completely changed the way I view obstacles and has helped me to overcome some major setbacks in my life. If you are looking for a way to turn your trials into triumph, then this is the book for you!”