In “The ONE Thing,” Gary Keller-a successful businessman and entrepreneur-shares his own insights on what it takes to identify and achieve personal and professional goals. Drawing from the lessons he’s learned in both business and life, Keller offers up a simple philosophy that anyone can follow: focus on one thing at a time in order to accomplish more than you ever thought possible.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for individuals who are looking to achieve professional and personal goals. It offers a simple philosophy that anyone can follow in order to accomplish more than they ever thought possible.
- This book challenges readers to focus on one goal and work towards it until it’s accomplished.
- The author includes his own experiences as examples, making the tips more relatable.
- This book is straightforward and easy to understand, with no fluff or filler.
- It’s difficult to focus on one thing when there are so many things vying for our attention.
- It can be hard to determine what the “one thing” actually is.
- Even if you do manage to identify and focus on the ONE Thing, it may not always lead to extraordinary results.
Learn more about the author
Gary Keller is the co-founder and CEO of Keller Williams Realty, one of the largest real estate companies in the world. He’s also a New York Times bestselling author who has written on everything from business to fitness to parenting. In “The ONE Thing,” he offers up his own insights on what it takes to achieve personal and professional goals.
“This book has helped me to refocus on what is important in my life. I am able to ‘hyper-focus’ on one task and get it done instead of worrying about a million other things.”
“This book was easy to read, had great takeaways for individuals and businesses, and helped me reflect on my own goals. It’s a quick read with pages full of impact.”
“A must-read for anyone who wants to achieve more.”