For who is this book for ?
- The book is fast-paced and exciting, with many plot twists.
- It provides a unique perspective on the LGBTQ+ experience.
- The characters are well developed and relatable.
- The characters are not well developed.
- The plot is predictable.
- The ending is unsatisfactory.
Learn more about the author
“John Marrs has written a novel about LGBTQ+ people in the future who use technology to find their perfect match. But what happens when they finally meet their one? This book is as fascinating as it is moving, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an absorbing, thought-provoking read.”
“Marrs has created a believable, if scary, future world where technology rules and people are essentially commodities. His characters are richly drawn and his plot is full of surprises.”
“The One is splendid and sharply written. So much fun, it should come with a warning label!”