The Power of Now is a guide to spiritual enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle. In clear and concise language, Tolle describes the nature of our human ego and how its thoughts keep us trapped in anxiety, stress, and dissatisfaction. He then provides techniques for recognizing the power of the present moment and accessing a state of transcendent peace and happiness.
For who is this book for ?
The Power of Now is for individuals who are looking to find spiritual enlightenment and live a more peaceful and joyful life.
- This book can help you find peace and happiness in the present moment.
- The author’s teachings are clear and easy to understand.
- This book provides techniques that can help you improve your life.
- The writing can be dense and difficult to follow at times.
- The concepts presented may be challenging for some readers to apply.
- Some of the teachings in this book might be considered New Agey or woo-woo by skeptics.
Learn more about the author
Eckhart Tolle is a spiritual teacher and author who has written extensively on the topic of enlightenment. He teaches that living in the present moment is the key to lasting happiness and fulfillment.
“The Power of Now is one of the great spiritual classics, a book that can help open your eyes to the joy and wonder available in each moment.”
“The Power of Now is a life-changing book. It can help you to get rid of your ego and live in the present moment.”
“This book is a must read for anyone who wants to learn how to live in the present moment and find true peace and happiness.”
“The Power of Now is, without question, one of the most important books I have ever read – and perhaps one of the most important books that has ever been written.”