This book is a riveting LGBTQ+ themed work of fiction that tells the story of three young prophets who must band together to prevent a catastrophic event from occurring. With themes of love, loss, and redemption at its core, The Prophets is an emotionally charged page-turner that you won’t be able to put down.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for LGBTQ+ people who are looking for a good read. It has a great story with lovable characters that you won’t be able to forget.
- The Prophets is a well-written and emotionally charged page-turner
- The story is unique and engaging, prompting readers to keep turning the pages
- The LGBTQ+ themes are executed flawlessly, providing an authentic and powerful reading experience
- It is a bit slow in the beginning
- The ending may be too predictable for some readers
- Some of the characters could be more developed
Learn more about the author
Robert Jones Jr. is a gay writer and advocate whose previous work has focused on LGBTQ+ issues. He lives in New York City with his partner of fifteen years.
“Wow. Just wow. This book was everything I hoped it would be and more.”
“This book is a beautiful portrayal of the LGBTQ+ community. It’s full of love and hope, and will leave you feeling inspired.”