In this riveting conclusion to the Folk of the Air trilogy, Jude and her friends face off against Queen Mab, who has unleashed demonic forces bent on destroying them. In order to protect themselves and all they love-and because saving Faerie may mean sacrificing their own lives-Jude and her comrades must wage a seemingly impossible battle against supernatural powers far stronger than they are. With stunning writing, magnetic characters, and an irresistible mythology that comes alive on every page, Holly Black concludes her Folk of the Air series with a bang.” Goodreads.
For who is this book for ?
“The Queen of Nothing is the absorbing, thrilling conclusion to Holly Black’s Folk of the Air trilogy. Fans of young adult fantasy will love journeying back into Faerie with Jude and her friends as they fight off demonic forces threatening their lives and attempts to save their world.” “The stakes are higher than ever in the thrilling finale to Holly Black’s Folk of.
- The Queen of Nothing is a page-turning, action-packed finale that brings the story to a satisfying conclusion.
- Bestselling author Holly Black has created rich and believable characters with complex relationships, making for an emotionally charged read.
- The Folk of the Air trilogy is an epic tale full of magic and mayhem that will appeal to fans of young adult fantasy novels like Harry Potter and The Hunger Games.
- The book is way too short
- The ending feels rushed and unresolved
- The book doesn’t answer all of the questions from the first two books
Learn more about the author
“Holly Black spent her childhood in Westport, Connecticut, making up stories about elves and magicians. Today she’s the New York Times bestselling author of contemporary young adult fiction such as The Spiderwick Chronicles (with Tony DiTerlizzi), Valiant, Tithe, Ironside, Modern Faerie Tales, and the Curse Workers series.”.
“This trilogy is amazing! The characters are so well developed and the plot is fast paced. I couldn’t put it down!”
“Holly Black has woven an intricate and compelling tale with The Queen of Nothing. This is a must read for fans of her previous work as well as readers new to the series.”
“If you love faeries, action, adventure and a great ending….then this is the book for you!!!!”
“This book was fantastic! The last book in a trilogy is often the best, and this one does not disappoint. Holly Black has created an amazing world with believable characters that I have come to love.”