The Richest Man in Babylon is a book about financial management written by George S. Clason. The book is based on the parables of Babylonian king, Arsaphes. It offers advice and techniques for managing money and becoming wealthy.
For who is this book for ?
- The Richest Man in Babylon is a well-written, easy to read guide to financial management.
- The book offers a variety of useful tips and advice for managing money and becoming wealthy.
- Clason’s writing style is engaging and entertaining, making the book an enjoyable read.
- The Richest Man in Babylon contains some outdated advice.
- The book is dry and difficult to read.
- It does not offer a lot of practical tips for managing money
Learn more about the author
George S. Clason is a financial writer who has written several books on money management and finance. He was born in Louisiana, United States, in 1894. After graduating from college, he worked as a salesman for various companies before becoming a full-time writer in the 1930s.
“The Richest Man in Babylon is a landmark book on financial management. Based on the ancient parables of king Arsaphes, it offers timeless advice and techniques for managing money and building wealth. This edition has been updated to reflect today’s markets and includes a new introduction by Wall Street Journal personal finance columnist Jason Zweig.”
“I read The Richest Man in Babylon a long time ago and it definitely helped me become more financially responsible. It’s filled with great advice that is still relevant today.”
“The Richest Man in Babylon is an excellent book on financial management. The parables of king Arsaphes are based on the ancient wisdom of Babylon and offer useful advice for managing money and becoming wealthy. This book is a must read for anyone interested in personal finance.”
“A great read for people who want to better understand money and how it works.”