In the seventeenth installment of the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, a war is brewing amongst the vampires. Rhage and Mary are preparing for their big day, but there is still much unrest among the brothers. And when chaos erupts and one of them goes missing, they must all come together to find him before it’s too late. Along with this gripping main plotline, Ward also continues to explore lesser-known characters’ backstories and provides steamy glimpses into their intimate lives. The Savior is an immensely enjoyable read that will keep fans glued to the page until the very end.
For who is this book for ?
The Savior is the seventeenth book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, and it is a continuation of the main plotline. This book is for fans of erotic fiction who are looking for an exciting and suspenseful story with steamy scenes between characters.
- The suspenseful plotline will keep readers hooked until the very end
- J.R. Ward’s writing is beautifully descriptive and evocative
- The series continues to explore lesser known characters’ backstories, providing intriguing insights into their lives
- The book is too descriptive at times, causing the story to drag
- The plot can be confusing if you’re not familiar with the series
- Many of Ward’s fans have complained that her writing has gone downhill in recent books
Learn more about the author
Bestselling author J.R. Ward lives in the South with her family.
“Ward’s Black Dagger Brotherhood series is one of the most addictive and engrossing paranormal romance sagas around.”
“Ward has outdone herself with this latest installment in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. The Savior is suspenseful, erotic, and full of heart-pounding action.”
“Another addicting read by JR Ward. I loved the suspense and intrigue of this book as well as all the steamy scenes. Cannot wait for the next one!”
“Ward does an excellent job of balancing the various plotlines and giving readers just enough detail to keep them hooked.”