Gary Zukav’s best-selling book, The Seat of the Soul, is now available in a 25th anniversary edition. This influential work explores the ways that humans can develop their spiritual power and connect with their souls. With new commentary from the author, this edition is perfect for anyone looking to deepen their spiritual understanding.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for people who want to develop their spiritual power and connect with their souls.
- The Seat of the Soul is a New York Times bestseller for over 25 years and has been translated into 24 languages.
- Gary Zukav offers readers a unique perspective on accessing their spiritual power and creating authentic relationships.
- This edition includes new commentary from the author, making it perfect for anyone looking to deepen their understanding of spirituality.
- The author’s commentary is sometimes difficult to follow.
- The book can be dense and challenging to read.
- It may not be applicable for everyone.
Learn more about the author
Gary Zukav is an American New Age author. He has written four consecutive New York Times bestsellers.
“The Seat of the Soul is one of those rare books that has the power to change your life. It’s a spiritual classic that will stay with you long after you’ve read it.”
“I read this book about 10 years ago and it impacted my life so much that I bought 3 more copies to give to friends. It was one of the first books that made me think about things in a different way and helped pave the path for my spiritual journey.”
“This book opened my eyes to a whole new way of looking at life.”
“Gary Zukav is a master teacher.”