In this gripping mystery, Arthur Gask brings all of his storytelling prowess to bear in the tale of a man on the run. When Philip stopped at an isolated pub for dinner, he had no idea that it would be the last time he saw daylight. The next thing he knows, he’s waking up from a drugged sleep and making a desperate escape across sandhills that seem to go on forever. With ruthless pursuers hot on his heels, Philip has to use all his cunning and strength just to survive – let alone figure out who wants him dead and why.
For who is this book for ?
The Secret of the Sandhills is perfect for fans of thrillers and mysteries who are looking for an edge-of-your-seat read. With its fast pace and twisting plot, it’s sure to keep you guessing until the very end.
- Gripping mystery keeps the reader turning pages
- Well plotted and suspenseful
- Engaging characters
- The Secret of the Sandhills is a thrilling mystery that will keep you on the edge of your seat
- Arthur Gask’s expert storytelling brings this tale to life in vivid detail
- This book is perfect for fans of suspense and thrillers
Learn more about the author
“Gask’s skill at building suspense is evident on every page. The reader never knows what will happen next, keeping the pages turning.”
“What a ride! The Secret of the Sandhills had me hooked from beginning to end. Gask’s writing is suspenseful and thrilling, and I couldn’t put it down.”
“This book is excellent. I could not put it down.”