The Secret is a book about the power of positive thinking. It contains teachings from various religious and spiritual leaders, as well as personal anecdotes from people who have used The Secret to achieve success.
For who is this book for ?
- It can help people achieve their goals
- It is filled with inspirational stories
- It can change people’s lives for the better
- It may be difficult to change your mindset if you are not optimistic by nature.
- Some of the teachings in The Secret might be seen as New Agey or just plain woo-woo.
- It can be easy to become obsessed with trying to manifest things and forget about the importance of simply enjoying life.
Learn more about the author
Rhonda Byrne is an Australian television producer, author and motivational speaker. She is best known for producing the 2006 documentary film The Secret which espouses the teachings of Rhonda Byrne The book talks about how to change your life by using the law of attraction When you think thoughts of doubt or fear, you are not sending out a vibration that will create what you want. You are attracting more lack, limitation and failure into your life. But when you focus on creating positive thoughts and feelings—including images in your mind—you are emitting a powerful force that brings great good things to you.
“This book has really helped me change my life for the better. I’ve been applying the principles in it and I’m already seeing results. If you’re looking to improve your life, then this is definitely a book you should read.”
“This book has positively changed my life! I am a different person because of it!”
“This book is amazing! If you want to be happier, have more positive relationships, and achieve success in all that you do, then this is the book for you!”
“This book is amazing! I never knew that thoughts could have so much power. It has completely changed my life!”