The Silent Patient is a riveting psychological thriller about a famous artist who inexplicably becomes a recluse after shooting her husband. Alix Michaelides has done an amazing job of keeping readers on the edge of their seats with this one!
For who is this book for ?
This book is for mystery, thriller and suspense lovers. It will keep you on the edge of your seat guessing what will happen next.
- The suspense is killer and will keep you engaged the entire time.
- The plot is unpredictable and makes for an exciting read.
- The characters are well developed and intriguing.
- The Silent Patient could be classified as a mystery, thriller & suspense novel which may not appeal to all readers.
- Some plot points are left unresolved making it difficult to determine whether or not the ending was satisfying.
- Due to its heavily atmospheric nature, some readers may find The Silent Patient slow paced and hard to get into.
Learn more about the author
Alex Michaelides was born in Cyprus and grew up in England. He is the author of The Silent Patient, her first novel.
“I could not put this book down. Gripping from the first sentence, The Silent Patient is a fascinating thriller about a woman struggling to come to terms with her past.”
“The Silent Patient is one of the best psychological thrillers I have read in a long time. From beginning to end, the suspense was relentless and I could not put it down. Alex Michaelides has created a mesmerizing story about a famous painter who mysteriously stops talking after she shoots her husband.”
“The Silent Patient is a gripping psychological thriller that had me hooked from beginning to end. Highly recommend!”
“One of the best thrillers I’ve read in a long time!”