The Tales of Beedle the Bard is a book written by J.K. Rowling and published as part of the Harry Potter Hogwarts Library collection. It contains five fairy tales, which include The Fountain of Fair Fortune, The Warlock’s Hairy Heart, Babbitty Rabbitty and Her Cackling Stump, The Tale of the Three Brothers, and Dumbledore’s Notes on each story.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for readers aged 13 and up, who are interested in the Harry Potter series.
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard is a well-written and enchanting book that will keep readers captivated from beginning to end.
- The tales are all charming, magical, and full of surprises that will entertain fans of all ages.
- This book is a must-read for any Harry Potter fan who wants to learn more about the wizarding world’s folklore and legends.
- Advanced vocabulary may be difficult for some young readers.
- May be challenging for younger children to read on their own.
- Fascinating stories that are sure to captivate Harry Potter fans of all ages.
Learn more about the author
J.K. Rowling is the author of the Harry Potter series, a set of seven bestselling novels that have captured the imagination of children and adults around the world. She started writing The Tales of Beedle the Bard during her time as an undergraduate at Exeter University, in 2001.
“This is a must have for any Harry Potter fan. The tales are beautifully written and offer insights into the wizarding world that Harry only caught glimpses of in the books.”
“The Tales of Beedle the Bard is a must-have for all Harry Potter fans. J.K Rowling’s writing style brings these classic tales to life in a new and unique way that will keep readers entertained from beginning to end.”
“The Tales of Beedle the Bard”
“This was an amazing book! I loved every minute of it. The writing, the characters, and the story were all perfect.”