Tom Brady, legendary quarterback and winner of five Super Bowls, shares his approach to sustained peak performance in this New York Times bestseller. The TB12 Method is based on the 12 fundamentals of physical fitness that Brady has relied on since he was a young athlete. It took him from college football obscurity to the NFL record books. These same principles can help anyone achieve a lifetime of healthy activity and fulfillment – whether you’re an elite athlete or simply looking to be more energetic and fit for your own pursuits.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for athletes or anyone who wants to be more energetic and fit.
- Tom Brady is a legendary quarterback and winner of five Super Bowls
- The TB12 Method is based on the 12 fundamentals of physical fitness that Brady has relied on since he was a young athlete.
- These same principles can help anyone achieve a lifetime of healthy activity and fulfillment
- whether you’re an elite athlete or simply looking to be more energetic and fit for your own pursuits.
- The author is a football player, and may not be an expert on fitness
- The book focuses mostly on the 12 fundamentals of physical fitness, which some people might not find interesting
- The book does not contain many illustrations or photographs
Learn more about the author
Tom Brady is a graduate of Michigan. He was drafted by the New England Patriots in 2000 and became their starting quarterback in 2001. Brady led the team to victory in Super Bowls XXXVI, XXXVIII, XLII, XLVI, and 50 as well as multiple division championships.Off the field he has been one of America’s most prominent product endorsers; his net worth is estimated at $180 million. Married to supermodel Gisele Bundchen since 2009, they have two young children.*This book focuses on how Tom Brady achieved sustained peak performance throughout his career using 12 fundamentals physical fitness principles- which can help anyone achieve healthy activity & fulfillment *The author provides anecdotes about himself as Athlete combined with research findings illustrating Twelve Dimensions of Physical Fitness wiht strategies for improving each dimension in one’s own life 1)Muscular Strength 2) Muscular Endurance .
“This book is a must read for anyone looking to lead a healthier life and be their best!”
“The TB12 Method is a great book on how to achieve sustained peak performance. Tom Brady’s approach makes total sense and can easily be applied by anyone looking for better health and fitness.”
“In The TB12 Method, Tom Brady confirms that he is not only a great quarterback but also a fantastic role model for athletes of all ages and abilities. His holistic approach to sports science and health offers something for everyone who wants to improve their overall well-being.”
“I have never read a book quite like this one. I don’t even know where to start.”